10'6 x 31.5'' - 185L
The 10’6 Performer Wind is a stable, dependable and highly versatile SUP which features a mastfoot box for mounting a windsurf rig.
Designed as an all-round performer for novice riders up to 200lbs/90kg, the 10’6 Wind also works great as a performance surf-SUP for riders up to 220lbs/100kg. It features even volume distribution, confidence-inspiring width, a refined rocker profile for surf performance as well as flat water glide. An excellent windsurf board for beginners on flat water as well as more advanced windsurfers in waves. New ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
- - Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance
- - Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- - Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- - Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone
- - Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns
- - Daggerboard NOT required