11'6 x 32.5''
Featuring a mastfoot track for attaching a windsurf rig as well as a retractable daggerboard, the 11’6’’ WIND is a highly versatile and adaptable SUP/windsurfer for both windy and calm conditions.
Its substantial volume and width offer excellent lateral stability without compromising performance.
Volume is evenly spread throughout the board and it’s finely balanced rocker and longboardstyle outline make it easy to handle in flatwater conditions without reducing agility in the surf zone. The 11’6’’ is also a great choice for families looking to bring along the kids or pets. Shaped for novice riders up to 260lbs/120kg and will float more advanced paddlers up to 300lbs.
- - Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance
- - Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- - Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- - Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone
- - Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns