6'7 x 20.75'' x 2.40'' - 38L
Looking for a board that will accelerate through cut-backs, off-the-lip and mid-face manoeuvres? You’ll be stoked with the new heights that this performance driven, durable, shortboard will take you. Intermediate surfers agree it’s the perfect first shortboard, advanced surfers will find this a reliable board across a wide range of wave sizes and conditions. Smaller kids will love the 6’7” as it offers plenty of board to get them going as its standard shortboard dimensions have been slightly increased to cater to more of a beginner/intermediate market.
- Exclusive DURA-TEC construction for extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
- 100% Made in France = consistency and quality proven shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
- T3+ reinforced graphics for a great look.
- Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
- Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.