7'3 x 21.25'' x 2.50'' - 46L
The 7'3 Mini-Malibu Surfboard is the perfect all rounder. A fabulous entry-level board for new surfers, it features a refined combination of stability for ease of paddling and enough performance to make it a fun surfboard for the more advanced surfer.
Versatile and a joy to ride, the 7'3 Mini-Malibu Surfboard will take you from your first ever surfing experience through to gliding down the unbroken wave face or ripping up the lip! Durable enough to survive learn-to-surf wipeouts that leave other surfboards on the beach, this low-cost surfboard will bring you hours of fun on a great range of wave conditions.
- Exclusive DURA-TEC construction for extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
- 100% Made in France = consistency and quality proven shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
- T3+ reinforced graphics for a great look.
- Standard FCS fins come standard with every surfboard.
- Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.