7'9 x 22.00'' x 2.9'' - 58L
Perhaps the most versatile of the DURA-TEC range, the 7'9 Malibu Surfboard is an excellent combination of longboard stability and manoeuvrability, with just enough length to make it easy to control.
Its user-friendly design provides ample flotation to catch all types of waves while the performance shape enables ‘down-the-line’ fun for first timers to advanced surfers. The 7'9 Malibu Surfboard gives lightweights and smaller surfers an easy to carry, durable and stable “big-board” feel for starting out. However, heavier or bigger surfers will enjoy the mid-range length and proven performance for their transition to shorter boards and bigger surf conditions. Our original 7’9 Malibu Surfboard gained a reputation for versatility, long-lasting and affordable surfboard.
- Exclusive DURA-TEC construction for extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
- 100% Made in France = consistency and quality proven shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
- T3+ reinforced graphics for a great look.
- Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
- Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.